Big Picture Campaign
How to Be Part of the BIG PICTURE
A picture’s worth a thousand words, and becoming part of the Big Picture campaign is easy:
Step 1. Donate Now.
Step 2. Enter your donation amount of $40, $80, $180, $300 or $500. In the “Apply My Donation To” field, please enter “Big Picture Campaign.”
- For a $40 donation, we’ll display your 3″x 3″ picture.
- For an $80 donation, we’ll display your 6″x 6″ picture.
- For a $180 donation, we’ll display your 8″x 8″ picture.
- For a $300 donation, we’ll display your 10″x 10″ picture.
- For a $500 donation, we’ll display your 12″x 12″ picture.
Your pictures will be showcased at the 2019 CAI Annual Conference and Exposition and at the Foundation headquarters, and your donation will be highlighted on the Foundation website.
Step 3. E-mail your picture, company logo, or staff photo to email@example.com with the subject line “Big Picture.” We recommend sending any files larger than 4MB via FTP, such as www.hightail.com or www.dropbox.com.
- Image files must be JPEG or TIFF formats.
- Images may be color or black and white.
- Images must have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi at 8”x 8” size.
- As a general rule, only photos taken with a 4-megapixel digital camera or better will produce high-enough quality images. Most modern digital cameras are at least 4MP. However, photos taken with cell phone cameras are generally NOT acceptable for print use. Most cameras will allow the photographer to adjust the resolution; be careful to check that the camera’s settings are set to 1600x1200 at a minimum. For example, 640 x 480 is a common resolution setting appropriate for sharing photos over the Internet, but will not produce a high-enough quality image for print. Please send images at the highest possible resolution.
- Keep file names to a minimum.
- Images containing a photographer’s watermark or other copyright may NOT be submitted.
For More Information
Please contact Director of Development Melinda Kelejian at (703) 951-7611 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need additional assistance.
Pictures and donations must be submitted by March 1, 2019.