Big Picture Campaign
How to Be Part of the BIG PICTURE
A picture’s worth a thousand words, and becoming part of the Big Picture campaign is easy:
Step 1. Donate Now.
Step 2. Enter your donation amount of $100, $200, $180, $350, $500, or $1,000. In the “Apply My Donation To” field, please enter “Big Picture Campaign.”
Your donation will be highlighted on the Foundation website and social media. If you share a photo with us by March 1, 2022, we’ll include it on our website at the end of the campaign.
- For gifts $100 – $499: As a thank you for donating, we’ll recognize all gifts made by March 1, 2022, on CAI social media and include your photo on our website.
- For gifts of $500 – $1,000+: As a thank you for donating, we’ll recognize all gifts made by December 24 on CAI social media and include your photo on our website. We’ll give you another shout out for your generous support on March 1, 2022.
Step 3. E-mail your picture, company logo, or staff photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Big Picture.” We recommend sending any files larger than 4MB via FTP, such as www.hightail.com or www.dropbox.com.
- Image files must be JPEG or TIFF formats.
- Images may be color or black and white.
- Images must have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi at 8”x 8” size.
- As a general rule, only photos taken with a 4-megapixel digital camera or better will produce high-enough quality images. Most modern digital cameras are at least 4MP. However, photos taken with cell phone cameras are generally NOT acceptable for print use. Most cameras will allow the photographer to adjust the resolution; be careful to check that the camera’s settings are set to 1600×1200 at a minimum. For example, 640 x 480 is a common resolution setting appropriate for sharing photos over the Internet, but will not produce a high-enough quality image for print. Please send images at the highest possible resolution.
- Keep file names to a minimum.
- Images containing a photographer’s watermark or other copyright may NOT be submitted.