The Foundation for Community Association Research is a leader in promoting and conducting research on community, homeowner, and condominium associations. Whether you are a community manager, board member, homeowner, legislator, public official, professional researcher, or student, or you are interested in the latest trends and statistics on community associations, you will find something of value here.
Foundation research focuses on enhancing the communities in which we live and work. Our research and studies can help community association volunteer leaders and professional managers make more focused and effective decisions, whether it be for planning purposes or implementing new policies.
Review some of our recent research projects:
- Homeowner Satisfaction Survey
- Community Association Manager Compensation and Salary Survey
- Snap Surveys
- Attracting Talent to the Community Association Management Industry
- Breaking Point: Examining Aging Infrastructure in Community Associations
- Creating Harmony in Diverse Communities
- Wired: Survey of Cybersecurity in Community Associations