The Foundation periodically conducts targeted surveys of key industry groups to produce interesting, intriguing, or newsworthy research.
- July 2023 – Pickleball in Community Associations
- April 2023 – Insurance Coverage Trends in Community Associations
- March 2023 – Rising Costs in Community Associations
- November 2022 – Reserve Studies, Funding, & Trends
- June 2022 – The Impact of Staffing Shortages and Inflation on Community Association Pool Openings
- April 2022 – Rentals and Leasing in Community Associations
- November 2015 – Survey of associations in 13 states facing drought conditions
- April 2015 – Reserve Studies – How knowledgeable are associations on reserve funding?
- November 2014 – What issues create potential legal liability for client associations?
- June 2014 – Resident Satisfaction
- September 2013 – Reserve Studies and Funding
- March 2013 – Career Satisfaction Among Managers