Community Association Manager Compensation and Salary Survey
of respondents have an employment agreement or management contract
of respondents work for a management company
of respondents have the ability to work from home
The 2022 Community Association Manager Compensation and Salary Survey, sponsored by Innovia Co-Op, is the eighth salary survey conducted by the Foundation for Community Association Research since the year 2000. This survey is a valuable tool for bench marking compensation and benefit levels in the community association industry. Each edition provides an interesting snapshot of the field, and enhances our understanding of this growing and dynamic profession. The information in this survey represents complete, accurate, and up-to-date compensation data on the community association industry. The survey is designed to allow a company or manager to compare their compensation levels with peers.
The 2022 Community Association Manager Compensation and Salary Survey is available for purchase as a digital book from CAI Press. By purchasing the digital book you will have immediate access to the online content and you will be able to take it with you wherever you go on your phone, computer, or tablet. View FAQs regarding accessing, downloading, reading, and using the CAI Press digital books platform. Management professionals who completed the 2021 and 2022 surveys can log into the platform anytime to access the 2021 and/or the 2022 data and download customizable reports into Excel and PowerPoint.
In addition to providing basic company and manager profile and salary information, the survey includes the following features:
- Compensation outlook for the community association industry
- Compensation by job title, presented by regions and states, for management company CEOs, company executives, high-rise managers, onsite managers, portfolio managers, and assistant community managers
- Compensation by job title, presented by regions and states, for large-scale managers and employees at large-scale communities including the assistant general manager, architectural review manager, business/finance manager, communications/member services/marketing manager, events manager, facilities manager, fitness center manager, grounds manager, human resources manager, IT/computer systems manager, public safety/security chief, and recreation/lifestyle manager
- Salary differences between managers with and without professional credentials
- Data based on community association size, in addition to management company size
- Information on employee benefits, health coverage, and retirement plans
- Ability to customize and download the data into PowerPoint charts and Excel tables.
- Much more!
The Foundation for Community Association Research works with community association industry experts to formulate the content and structure of the survey. An outside research firm administers the survey and compiles the data. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.